Sunday afternoon while out on a drive, I learned a couple of new things about Bill. As a youngster, he earned a Black belt in Tae Kwon Do, and a Brown belt in Judo. This topic came up, because he has been pursuing Aikido. I'll try to sneak a picture of him in his Gi ~ he's pretty darn cute.
Tuesday, October 16, 2007
Who Knew?
Sunday afternoon while out on a drive, I learned a couple of new things about Bill. As a youngster, he earned a Black belt in Tae Kwon Do, and a Brown belt in Judo. This topic came up, because he has been pursuing Aikido. I'll try to sneak a picture of him in his Gi ~ he's pretty darn cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh, I remember those days. I will never forget the day Bill taught me to flip someone with the back part of your leg. I have forgotten how 30 years later. But I did flip him. There are a lot of memories from my brother's that I will never forget.
oh my gosh, way too funny, it was a nice treat to be scrolling down your blog only to stumble upon this picture!
What you can't hear is the little song in the background... "Got a little captain in me..."
yeah i'm with hal, fun traet when scrolling. . . why is bill advertising liquor in his comment?
Post a Comment