Thursday, November 29, 2007

I was just thinking about

The other day, I reached in my pocket and found....kleenex and money. A few days later, a different jacket...more kleenex and more money. It reminded me of the good ole' days when my sister and I needed cash. We knew if we searched my mom's jacket pockets we'd have a pretty good chance of finding some amongst the ~ you guessed it ~ kleenex (and it wasn't always the clean kind).

3 comments:

Haley said...

That's a fun memory!! Sometimes there's nothing better than putting the winter coats away and when pulling them out the next winter, finding money in the pockets!!!

Timbra said...

um, yeah, i had a similar experience with my mom and her robe. . . always wadded (not necessarily used) kleenex in your robe pockets mama! oh and i like finding treasures from last winter, or as it was, we just got our coats from pam's house and i found some burt's bee's chapstick, just when i needed some from TWO winters ago!

Timbra said...

i'm sort of ready for some new material. . . got any?