Sunday, Bill and I ventured to one of our favorite Island hangouts...Bainbridge Gardens. We had reserved some time to make a wreath. With us, we brought cedar and holly clippings from our yard. After selecting our wreath size, getting a demo on how to use the equipment and choosing some eucalyptus and pine boughs, we began the process. We really enjoyed ourselves and hope to make it an annual tradition!
Tuesday, December 18, 2007
Wreath making
Sunday, Bill and I ventured to one of our favorite Island hangouts...Bainbridge Gardens. We had reserved some time to make a wreath. With us, we brought cedar and holly clippings from our yard. After selecting our wreath size, getting a demo on how to use the equipment and choosing some eucalyptus and pine boughs, we began the process. We really enjoyed ourselves and hope to make it an annual tradition!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What we don't get to see the finished product? It's a good think I"m coming to visit. That sounded super fun, lucky you guys, you'll have to take me to gardens on one of these trips.
I attempted to download a picture of the finished product, but am having technical difficulties with my printer.
is the lady in the background wearing antlers!?!
Post a Comment