Monday, April 28, 2008

A walk on the beach

Today, I took Chip and Luke to the beach near our house. It's a bit precarious getting them both up and down the rock wall, but we did it! They loved tromping around in the mucky sand and sea grass. Luke enjoyed stalking the seagulls and chasing a few into the water. While we were there, we were treated to a bald eagle hunting for an afternoon snack. I could tell he had his "eagle eyes" on us, as each time we got closer to him, he would fly a bit further out over the water.

2 comments:

Haley said...

Good for you and the dogs! I can't wait till I can come for another visit so I can walk on the beach again and figure out what the heck those squirting things were!

Timbra said...

yeah, i was wondering of loogie and chippio got squirted by the duck things?! and i'm glad they enjoyed squishing their toes in the mucky sand, unlike a certain WII lil' princess we all know!