Now that I'm recovered from the shock of seeing a new post on your blog I can finally answer the question ;) Sice you already took family, then I'll go with babies; babies always put a smile on my face and make me feel happy!
I have many things that make me smile but the ones that make me smile always are the elderly folks (any one over 60) they are so lovable and babies are at the top of my list too, there so adorable.
i'm a bad daughter. i was so excited you posted after like two months, but then it was a thoughtful post that required a thoughtful response, and then i forgot to be thoughtful. . . . pretty much anything to do with alani, "i sinks that's mies" "mommy, can i get some. . . . fill in the blank" "don't woody, don't woody, i get it" "this is lucky" (when she means yucky) and the fact that when she picks someone to come help in the bathroom the alternate parent will NEVER do!!!! oh, and that she calls her grannie three times over the course of a month to be sure she hasn't forgotten about making cookies together when she comes. . . you're here now, so you best make good on that grans! wv: zessequ- the french way of saying "look at you, you sexy thang!" "zesseq you"
3 comments:
Now that I'm recovered from the shock of seeing a new post on your blog I can finally answer the question ;) Sice you already took family, then I'll go with babies; babies always put a smile on my face and make me feel happy!
I have many things that make me smile but the ones that make me smile always are the elderly folks (any one over 60) they are so lovable and babies are at the top of my list too, there so adorable.
i'm a bad daughter. i was so excited you posted after like two months, but then it was a thoughtful post that required a thoughtful response, and then i forgot to be thoughtful. . . . pretty much anything to do with alani, "i sinks that's mies" "mommy, can i get some. . . . fill in the blank" "don't woody, don't woody, i get it" "this is lucky" (when she means yucky) and the fact that when she picks someone to come help in the bathroom the alternate parent will NEVER do!!!! oh, and that she calls her grannie three times over the course of a month to be sure she hasn't forgotten about making cookies together when she comes. . . you're here now, so you best make good on that grans!
wv: zessequ- the french way of saying "look at you, you sexy thang!" "zesseq you"
Post a Comment