Thursday, January 24, 2008
Wee Squeak and a Flock of Geese
A couple of weeks ago, Timbra called me and asked if I could hear the noise in the background. I listened intently for a few moments, and determined it was a flock of geese. My daughters know that I love wildlife, so I thought perhaps there was something special she was going to share about this particular flock. Oh no no no....no geese said she. It was Alani tromping happily about the store with her new "Wee Squeak" shoes we had gotten her for Christmas. We both cracked up, and as I listened again it was the unmistakable sound of our wee granddaughter enjoying a wee happy slice of life in the moment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
WEEEEE are all so funny! Yeah, I haven't put the squeaky shoes on again, but I should, I think maybe they take the funk out of a long grueling trip the store for alani. . . .
she should totally wear them to church one day, just to see what happens!
Post a Comment