Thursday, January 24, 2008

Good News from Iraq

Friends,
Couldn't resist the chance to share some rare positive media coverage:
You all made it happen. Thanks,
Rick

4 comments:

Timbra said...

seriously. . i wish i had known about this when i bought all those packs of 10 cent pens. . . i would have LOVED to have been a part of donating to this awesome mission!!!! In order to comment I actually had to take the time to read the article, so I'm glad I did.

Haley said...

That was a really great article, it bet it makes you feel just a little better knowing your involved in improving the lives of children, and knowing that the efforts made will no only brighten their day but their future as well! I'll have to start collecting some pens such to send.

Timbra said...

grannie you've been tagged by alani

Timbra said...

ARGH it was an accident. . . i fixed it!!! it says "does NOT" now!